Tree-planting that works for you, and the planet
We have two simple ways you can plant a Metric Forest for your business:
The simplest and cheapest way to get started is by joining the shared forest. Your donations, plus those of other businesses and individuals, are pooled together and contribute towards the Target 2030 pilot project.
Shared forest donor support includes:
- Blog and social media templates to announce your participation on social media
- Annual reporting on your contributions to the Metric Forests campaign
- A bi-annual newsletter for donors, customers and employees on the climate crisis
You can start donating right now using the form below, or get in touch if you have any questions:
For organisations looking to fly solo, we can support you creating your own private forest. You’ll have your own dedicated site for tree-planting and we’ll help you to organise tree planting and long-term maintenance.
Private forest donor support includes:
- Project management to support land acquisition and tree-sourcing
- Tree planting and ongoing maintenance
- Annual onsite tree-planting day for persons from your organisation
- Annual reporting on your private forest
To find out how Target 2030 can help you plant your private metric forest, get in touch using the form below: